- Exterior fabric made with ECONYL® a water repellent twill fabric made from discarded fish nets and carpet fibre waste
- Straps made from upcycled seatbelts from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK METALUXE® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminum
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
We offer a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects on our bags.
You may at any time trade in your product to our Last Beyond You Program for a 25% credit towards any new purchase.
Canada & the US
We offer free shipping on orders over $100 in Canada and the U.S.A.
Shipping rates on orders below $100:
- $9 for Canada (Canada Post Expedited)
- $15 for the U.S.A. (DHL Express)
EU & UK
Shipping rates on items below $100 value:
- $27 for E.U. (DHL Express)
- $27 for the U.K. (DHL Express)
Applicable taxes and duties are extra.
We are only able to offer shipping within North America and to Europe at this time.
All return/exchange requests must be made within 30 days of receiving your order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we may assist you with the return process. Include your order number, the name of the item you wish to return and the reason for your return.
We will send instructions along with our warehouse address either in Canada or the U.S.A., depending on customer location. Return shipping is at the expense of the customer.
Please ensure that products are unworn, unwashed, and have tags still attached. Once we receive the returned item(s), we will then process refunds/exchanges accordingly. We reserve the right to refuse refunds/exchanges if these terms are not followed.
Tip: Use upcycled wiping cloths, cut from old sheets and towels.
Turning Fishing Nets Into Fabric
These bags are made with Econyl®, a durable nylon made from regenerated fishnets. So you can look good while doing good.
Click here to learn more about Econyl® and our other materials.
Recently viewed products
Still on your mind? Have another look at your favourites