Repurposed Backpack, Econyl® Navy
Repurposed Bag. By giving a second life to this bag, we ensure that it will never end up in a landfill. Refurbished to new condition and guaranteed to last beyond you.
This bag is cleaning 258 feet of plastic waste from our Canadian Shores.
Handmade in Canada. ECONYL® is an innovative luxury Italian nylon made from waste (such as fish nets and carpet fiber) that uses no new resources and is infinitely recyclable.
Webbing detail for handles and straps are landfill destined materials from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada.
Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste in the U.S.
Producing locally reduces our carbon footprint from transport as well as protecting the local economy. Our hardware is also made locally.
- ECONYL® water repellent twill fabric made from discarded fish nets and carpet fiber waste
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK® 2-way zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature rubber patch detail (exterior)
- Adjustable straps and grab handle
- Interior laptop compartment
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx 10" length x 15" high x 6" width
We offer a 2-year guarantee on our bags against everyday wear and tear.
You may at any time trade in your product to our Last Beyond You Program for a 25% credit towards any new purchase.