Handmade in Canada. With 3 separate zipper compartments and the flexibility for the strap to be hooked to the left or right side. The WATSON Sling will keep your pockets light while still having all your essentials within reach on your chest or hanging off your back.
- ECONYL® twill fabric made from discarded fish nets and carpet fiber waste [Italy]
- YKK® Heavy-duty VISLON Zippers [Canada]
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste [U.S.A]
- Signature matt black hardware with brass rivets
- Interior signature rubber patch detail
- Belt detail upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries [Canada]
- Interior materials are all recycled
- Water repellent
- Adjustable straps can be over shoulder or cross body
- Exterior and Interior zipper pockets
- Appx. 6" length x 10" high x 2.5” width
We offer a lifetime guarantee on our bags against manufacturing defects.
You may at any time trade in your product to our Last Beyond You Program for a 25% credit towards any new purchase.
Wipe down with a mildly damped cloth or wipe. For stubborn stains, we recommend spot cleaning with a biodegradable cleaner and warm water. Always test cleaners first in an inconspicuous location such as a corner at the back of the bag.
Tip: Use upcycled wiping cloths cutup from old sheets and towels.
Best bag ever. Love it so much!
It’s great, but the strap could be a bit shorter, or more shortened-able, for small people like me who want to carry it up in my back.