Where the desert meets the sea. This clean, exciting blend of green cactus, ozonic sea salt, and soft musk will have you daydreaming of road trips along the Baja Peninsula.10 oz // 45 hour burn
Made with all-natural soy wax, phthalate and paraben-free fragrance oils, naturally-coated double cotton wicks, and a repurposable ceramic vessel, perfect for homing your favourite house plant or reusing with aVerre Lune wax refill. This candle is 100% vegan and cruelty free, packaged in recyclable materials, hand-poured in small batches in Toronto, and was co-created and designed by women, for women.
Canada & the US
We offer free shipping on orders over $100 in Canada and the U.S.A.
Shipping rates on orders below $100:
- $9 for Canada (Canada Post Expedited)
- $15 for the U.S.A. (DHL Express)
EU & UK
Shipping rates on items below $100 value:
- $27 for E.U. (DHL Express)
- $27 for the U.K. (DHL Express)
Applicable taxes and duties are extra.
We are only able to offer shipping within North America and to Europe at this time.
All return/exchange requests must be made within 30 days of receiving your order. Please email email@example.com so we may assist you with the return process. Include your order number, the name of the item you wish to return and the reason for your return.
We will send instructions along with our warehouse address either in Canada or the U.S.A., depending on customer location. Return shipping is at the expense of the customer.
Please ensure that products are unworn, unwashed, and have tags still attached. Once we receive the returned item(s), we will then process refunds/exchanges accordingly. We reserve the right to refuse refunds/exchanges if these terms are not followed.
- Trim the wick to at least 1/4” each time before burning; reduces smoke and debris and controls flame height for a safer burn
- Melt the wax completely to the edges of the container with each use; ensures an even burn and prevents tunneling
- Burn the candle for no more than 4 hours at a time. Once wax is closer to the bottom of the container, keep burn times shorter; helps to avoid uncontrolled flames and the vessel overheating
- Discontinue use when there is 1/2” of wax left; avoids overheating of the vessel
To give your candle a new life:
- Freeze the used candle for 2-3 hours or overnight
- Remove the remaining frozen wax and discard
- Clean the vessel with soap and warm water
- Repurpose the vessel as a planter or with a Verre Lune wax refill
Recently viewed products
Still on your mind? Have another look at your favourites